A core part of our work is to draw international attention to human rights issues in the countries where we operate, alongside producing and disseminating human rights resources, and promoting the outcome of our work.
Specifically, we aim to:
Secure timely international coverage of human rights violations in Russia, Ukraine and the South Caucasus, leading to better implementation of human rights norms and greater awareness of human rights issues among civil society.
Increase awareness of the European Convention and the European Court among society at large.
We do this by:
- Circulating press releases and updates to the media
- Publicising our work online, via Twitter, Facebook and the website
- Speaking at and holding human rights events
- Producing publications and human rights resources
- Meeting with diplomats in Strasbourg and the countries we work in as part of our broader advocacy work